Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Creation: Days 3-7

Last week we completed the days of Creation. To see Days 1 and 2, please click here.

Izzie really enjoyed the sequencing cards (found here) on her tabletop felt board.

For Day 3, Izzie glued down land, made a tree with leaves (leaf maker from Creative Memories), and used flower stickers.

Day 4, scrapbooking die-cuts and stickers for moon, sun, and stars. Our song for the day was "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star."

Day 5, again stickers for birds and fish.

Day 6, more stickers...animals and humans.

For Day 7, I wrote the letter Z on small pieces of yellow paper for Izzie to glue down on black paper to represent rest.

I think I may take the 7 days and bound them together to make a Creation Book.

2 comments:

  1. These would make a fantastic book! Can I ask where do you find such wonderful stickers?? I love all these ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...