Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy First Birthday, Mac!

Today is Mac's birthday...it's hard to believe that this time last year, I was anxiously waiting to meet her for the very first time!

There was a time that my husband and I thought we weren't going to be able to have children, but God has truly blessed us with two precious little girls! And, each day, I thank him for allowing me the privilege to be their Mama.

Now, it's hard to imagine life without Mac and amazing to think that a whole year has already gone by!

We had planned a huge celebration, but due to the weather (we received 12+ inches of snow!), her party has been postponed. So, we were able to selfishly enjoy her all to ourselves today!

Happy Birthday, Mac! We love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...