Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Weight Loss Challenge: Week 1


Okay, how did everyone do during their first week? I didn't stick (exactly) to my eating plan and unfortunately, I didn't even start my exercise plan...I know...the first week and I'm already off track! To my defense, we have been debating whether or not to put our house on the market and suddenly decided to go for it. So, last week, I was a crazy woman trying to get the house clean and organized...I think that should count as "exercise"! Well, our house is currently on the market as of Monday and we had our first showing on Tuesday night...no contract, but we heard today that they are coming back on Sunday for a second showing (fingers crossed). In spite of all this, I was able to loose 2.6 pounds, so my current weight is 160.2. I would love to know how you're doing too!

Click here to see Weight Loss Challenge Introduction post.

4 comments:

  1. good job this week!!!!
    i have yet to start my exercising plan either....the baby has rsv and my daughter has a fever and chest cold....
    however i did manage to lose 2 pounds... :)
    fingers crossed for your house!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are all in the same boat! I did start an eating plan but no exercise. I can't get my self to wake up an earlier then I already do plus I have had a sore throat all week. I know excuses. But I am going to try next week to get on track. I have lost 2.5 pounds this week. Good luck on your house! Coming back for another viewing is positive! When we got our house last year we went and saw like 5 times so we could show family members and double check stuff. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to everyone...losing around 2 lbs per week is the best way to keep it off. I'll be jumping on the scale to start the challenge with you tomorrow!

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy...congrats on the showing. We have a house on the market too and I know all about trying to keep it clean and "ready to show". Thankfully we are now moved to a rental house down in Phx where my husband has been working for a year! But now our house in buried under 4 feet of snow so I dont' think we'll be having any showing anytime soon....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...