Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tiny Talk Tuesday




Izzie recently turned 4 years old, but lately will only answer to the name "Hailey" and insists that she is 5 years old.

Izzie: Mommy, I'm 5 years old!

Me: No, you're 4 years old.

Izzie: How old are you?

Me: (Pause) 30....

Izzie: How did you get so old?



Izzie loves pretending that she has "really big problems", so she can call Team Umizoomi for their help!

Izzie: Mommy, I can't find my phone!

Me: Oh, no! That's a really BIG problem!

Izzie: No, that's not a really big problem....that's just a short problem.


To share or read, please visit Tiny Talk Tuesday hosted by Not Before 7.

3 comments:

  1. cute!! Mine think I'm OLD ,too!!! And Daddy keeps telling them that I'm older... LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those! What a cutie pie! I hope she solved her short problem :)

    Happy TTT! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I laughed about Izzy saying she is 5, I have a little one here that insists she is skipping 4 and going right on to 5 herself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...