Friday, April 27, 2012

Storytime From A to Z: The Napping House

This particular week at Coop, the Storytime From A to Z letter was "N" and the book was The Napping House, which is a favorite book at our house!  My girls love this rhyming book that leads up to the consequences of piling too many sleepy people and animals in a cozy bed.  

The girls always enjoy using story props to retell the story. Props found here.  If you're looking for retelling story props for a variety of books, be sure to check out Kizclub


I had my Coop class, color and cut the above templates in order to create their own story props!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I plan to use them with my preschool students! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...