Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Keeping Busy at the Doctor's Office...

I absolutely dread taking the girls to the doctor and it has nothing to do with the screaming over not wanting to get a shot!  It's the looooooooong dreadful wait in the small patient room! 

My girls and I are fine waiting in the patient waiting area.  There are small tables with toys and books to entertain the girls.  There are magazines for me to read.  The water fountain and restrooms are close by.  It's very nice, but we only get to stay there for less than 5 minutes!!  Then, we're hoarded off to the small patient room, with no toys, no books, no water fountain, and no restroom.  It is here that we will wait for at least an hour or longer for the arrival of the doctor!  WHY?  Please, tell me why??  

After numerous long tearful waits, the tears coming from me, not the girls, I now come with a huge bag of goodies.  I stuff my bag full of books, coloring books, crayons, snacks, and water bottles for the girls and reading materials for me too.  It helps.  But, I would prefer to stay in the waiting area!   

 



1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...